Saturday, May 15, 2010

SYED AZIZI CHAMPS!

I shouldn't have underestimated this chap, especially after he creamed Nik Ahmad Farouqi in Round 4. I know nothing of him then, but I know now after I was put down to earth in Round 5. He went on to beat Baharuddin in Round 6 in his road to become the undefeated champion and the representative for Kelantan in the National Closed. The other representative is Nik Ahmad Farouqi, whom I lost to in the last round.

The final top ten results:

1. Syed Azizi Abd Rahman (unrated) - State representative
2. Nik Ahmad Farouqi (1867) - State representative
3. Nasrul Humaimi (1561)
4. Baharuddin Hamzah (1497)
5. Muhd Bakri Jusoh (1636)
6. Rosmizal Ibrahim (unrated)
7. Muhd Ariez Azman (1649)
8. Yours Truly (1681)
9. Bad Bishops (1491)
10. Alif Omar Mohd Saufi (1417)


More stories at BadBishops and CaturKelate. Full results uploaded by arbiter Muhammad Arshad at chessresults.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails