Sunday, November 02, 2008

1st IIUM CHESS INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT

Venue: CAC Hall, IIUM
Date: 16th November 2008

Insha Allah, barring any obstacles, I plan to enter the tournament. However, I do not expect to win because it is my first individual tournament since July. Those came from the capital are pump up for it because the prizes are quite alluring. They have plenty of tournaments to practice compared to me who live in Kelantan (Gua Musang, for that matter!). Another reason is that IIUM was my study place for about 6 years and I would love to set my foot again in the beautiful surrounding. Maybe it is good for my preparation towards the rated tournament in Terengganu this coming December.

Further information see Stonemaster's website.

CAC Hall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails